1. Weekly Offertory Envelopes, Cash or Check
The offertory envelopes, cash, or checks may be offered during Mass or dropped off at the parish office. We gladly accept cash donations, however, if you want us to record your contribution and include it on your annual statement for income tax purposes, you would need to put them in the offertory envelopes issued by St Mark. These offertory envelopes are given to all registered parishioners of St Mark.
To register, please fill out the online registration from our website
2. Donate by Postal Service
St. Mark Catholic Church
325 Marine View Avenue
Belmont, CA 94002
3. Automatic Bank Payments (Bill Pay)
Set up monthly or weekly donations using your bank’s or credit union’s online program. With automatic payments, your bank mails the checks to St. Mark and we receive 100% of your donation.
Set up in your bank account (online or mobile app) or download the Zelle app and add St. Mark’s email address, email@example.com as the recipient.
5. Vanco Online
Vanco Online allows you to set up online giving either as a one-time or recurring gift. Vanco Online also helps individuals and families remain faithful in their giving even when they are out of town or unable to attend a weekend Mass. Manage your account and view your complete online giving history from anywhere you have access to the Internet.
From Your Computer:
- Go to St. Mark’s secure Vanco online at https://secure.myvanco.com/L-YR3A or click DONATE
- Click on the Create Profile button
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create an online profile and schedule your recurring contributions.
6. Vanco Mobile App
Vanco Mobile allows you to use your smartphone or tablet to set up a one-time or recurring gift.
From Your Phone Or Tablet:
- Download the free Vanco Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play
- Search for our Church name [St. Mark Catholic Church] or by ZIP code 
- Sign In if you already have a Vanco login, otherwise create an Account (follow the instructions), or make a one-time donation by clicking on the Give Now button
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your donation
NOTE: St. Mark Catholic Church is charged a processing fee for each donation made using Vanco Payment Solutions