St. Mark Catholic Church welcomes donations from parishioners, friends and visitors to support our ministries, programs and facility.
There are a number of ways to financially support St. Mark Catholic Church. If you have any questions or would like assistance with your gift, please call the Parish Office at 650-591-5937 or email email@example.com
ATTENTION e-Giving DONORS!
GIVING ONLINE IS EASY AND NOW ABOUT 10% OF OUR PARISHIONERS USE THIS METHOD. BUT IT CAN BE AWKWARD AT MASS DURING THE COLLECTION.
SO IF YOU ARE ONE OF OUR DONORS WHO PARTICIPATES IN SUPPORTING ST. MARK THROUGH e-GIVING, PLEASE TAKE A TOKEN TO PUT INTO THE COLLECTION BASKET.
1. Weekly Offertory Envelopes, Cash or Check
The offertory envelopes, cash or checks may be offered during Mass or dropped off at the parish office. We gladly accept cash donations, however, if you want us to record your contribution and include it on your annual statement for income tax purposes, you would need to put them in the offertory envelopes issued by St Mark. These offertory envelopes are given to all registered parishioners of St Mark.
To register, please fill out the online registration from our website
2. Donate by Postal Service
St. Mark Catholic Church
325 Marine View Avenue
Belmont, CA 94002
3. Automatic Bank Payments (Bill Pay)
Set up monthly or weekly donations using your bank’s or credit union’s online program. With automatic payments, your bank mails the checks to St. Mark and we receive 100% of your donation.
Set up in your bank account (online or mobile app) or download Zelle app and add St. Mark’s email address, firstname.lastname@example.org as recipient.
5. Vanco Online
Vanco Online allows you to set up online giving either as a one-time or recurring gift. Vanco Online also helps individuals and families remain faithful in their giving even when they are out of town or unable to attend a weekend Mass. Manage your account and view your complete online giving history from anywhere you have access to the Internet.
From Your Computer:
- Go to St. Mark’s secure Vanco online at https://secure.myvanco.com/L-YR3A or click DONATE
- Click on the Create Profile button
- Follow the onscreen instructions to create an online profile and to schedule your recurring contributions.
6. Vanco Mobile App
Vanco Mobile allows you to use your smartphone or tablet to set up one-time or recurring gift.
From Your Phone Or Tablet:
- Download the free Vanco Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play
- Search for our Church name [St. Mark Catholic Church] or by ZIP code 
- Sign In if you already have a Vanco login, otherwise create an Account (follow the instructions), or make a one-time donation by clicking on the “Give Now” button
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your donation
NOTE: St. Mark Catholic Church is charged a processing fee for each donation made using Vanco Payment Solutions
7. Archdiocese Annual Appeal
This yearly collection helps meet the parish obligation to provide for the needs of the Archdiocese of San Francisco. A gift to the Archdiocese Annual Appeal supports those individuals who depend on the ministries and services of the Archdiocese. Our annual goal represents approximately 20% of our Sunday/Christmas/Easter collections. The amount required is established by the Archdiocese of San Francisco for all parishes. Your participation as a St. Mark parishioner is vital. All parishioners are asked to participate at some level.
- You may give your gift all at once (cash or check) or as a pledged gift.
- AAA envelopes are available for pick up in the rectory and inside the Church or upon request, AAA envelope will be mailed to you. To request, please email to email@example.com.
- Please return the envelopes to the Church or mail to St Mark Parish at 325 Marine View St. Belmont CA 94002
- You may donate online by going to the Archdiocese of San Francisco Website https://sfarchdiocese.org/aaa
If you have any questions, please email Deacon Richard Dizon at firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER FORMS OF DONATION:
Shares of Stock and Other Securities
Designating that stock or other securities proceeds go to your parish may create valuable tax benefits for you. For example, donating to a non-profit can save you from paying capital gains tax of the appreciated value if you’ve held the stock for at least a year. For more information on donating stock to St. Mark Catholic Church, kindly consult your tax advisor.
Qualified Charitable Distributions (QCD)
If you have an IRA, under certain circumstances you may make a direct donation from the IRA to St. Mark. QCDs can be counted toward satisfying your required minimum distributions (RMDs) for the year, as long as certain rules are met. For more information about making a QCD to St Mark Catholic Church, kindly consult your tax advisor.
Bequest and Other Planned Gifts
Bequest and planned gifts are most appreciated for they add a permanent source of funding that provides long-term stability for St. Mark Catholic Church. The mechanics for making a charitable bequest are easy, simply instruct your attorney to add a charitable bequest to your will for a specific amount, a percentage of your estate, or a specific property.
OTHER WAYS OF SUPPORTING ST MARK:
Many companies sponsor matching gift programs that match charitable contributions made by their employees. Most companies match gifts on a 1:1 ratio, while a few companies match gifts 2:1 or more. To check if your company has a Matching Gifts program, contact the person in your office responsible for Corporate Giving – usually in your HR department.
Support St. Mark Catholic Church at
By shopping through Amazon you will generate donations for St. Mark Catholic Church. Before your next Amazon purchase, use Amazon Smile!
- Sign into your amazon account
- Type St. Mark Catholic Church* in the search bar for your charitable organization
- Select the Belmont, CA location and start helping our Parish earn. It’s that simple!
Every time you shop on Amazon, use the smile.amazon.com website (instead of just amazon.com), St. Mark Catholic Church will be gifted 0.5% of your purchase totals.
To learn more about this program and how it benefits St. Mark Catholic Church click https://smile.amazon.com/ch/94-1609220
If you use the Amazon App to shop on your mobile device (phone or table),
Amazon Smile does not work with the Amazon App. For your purchases to benefit the St. Mark, you must shop using the link https://smile.amazon.com/ch/94-1609220
Consider adding a shortcut to the link on the home screen of your mobile device, to make it easier to shop and support St. Mark Catholic Church.
Invite friends and family to shop using the link https://smile.amazon.com/ch/94-1609220.